• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers Trade Vernon Davis to Denver

chknwing

1 minute ago, RRC2 said:

What's the worst that could happen? They say no?

We could offer all of our WR's with Kelvin Benjamin included and they'd say no. They are in the hunt for a playoff spot and are probably the best non-division winning AFC team right now.

10 minutes ago, cultclassiccat said:

Next trade will be Keapernick to the Jets for a slice.  

BRB going to check waiver wire

He'll be a Eagle.  There were rumors that Chip was trying to get him this past off-season.  Now that his stock has dropped,. 9ers will dump him to them

1 minute ago, RRC2 said:

What's the worst that could happen? They say no?

That is the only thing that would happen.  Unless we made some ludicrous offer like our next three first round picks, plus Luke and Thomas.     

Cooper is on his rookie contract with a team that is contending for a playoff spot.  If Gettleman wants to make a trade, he would be better trying for someone we have a legit shot at, like Boldin. 

5 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

A undefeated team trying to improve? You don't say! 

Thought the narrative was that u didn't need anybody. Go figure 

We already used a late draft pick to bring in an aging vet with Jared allen, we can only do that so many times.  I want to win this year, but I also don't want to mortgage our future on a flyer, that would be a Hurneyesque move.

poo I would have done that for that price...Olsen/Davis who needs WRs?

Honestly I hope we hear about a move we make tomorrow...I'd like to improve our WRs and some seem to be out there...I wonder what some of the asking prices are...Denver clearly wants to win now but didn't mortgage much at all to bring in Davis.

poo send then some more 7th rounders for Boldin and such....do it.

Archived