• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Fans Start Raising Money for Billboard

Growl

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No thanks. Pretty dumb.

Now, if they wanted to fund a billboard near the home of that jackass in Fayettville that he would have to see every day.... All for it. 

yes taking a direct shot at somebody who has made every decision he has made over the past week for the sake of attention is much better idea than driving the point home by putting it next to the opposing team's stadium.

3 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I like some good trolling, but this is not good trolling. Not sure what the point of poking at Green Bay is. We've already beaten them which is good enough for me. They weren't connected to this guy and, as far as I can tell, never sanctioned and even acknowledged him. 

Agreed. Most Green Bay fans I've seen think the guy is an entitled douche. There is no need to take it to Wisconsin when the guy doesn't even live there. Put it up in Fayetteville? Sure why not, but there is no reason to harass an otherwise very good fan base over something as trivial as this.

Archived