• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

We have the ball first in the 2nd half, my guess is Rivera wanted to run out clock and extend lead in 3rd qrt.

Because extending the lead at the end of the 2nd qrt AND in the 3rd qrt is inconceivable?

Wouldnt more points be nice considering our defense is looking like total poo?

• Pie 3

It's just obviousz refs are against us. If it's just one game ok. If it's two games, alriight we have to clean stuff up. But when it's been going on every game for the whole season, there's obviously something going on. They can get away with OPI's and holding yet we get called for every little fuggin thing.

• Pie 6

The refs suck no doubt, but Webb (and everyone else) has to be smarter than that. Holds are being ignored. OPI is missed. That Olsen play would have been ruled a fumble if he hadn't recovered it. Can't give them extra opportunities to nail us. 

Edited by Bourbarian
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Because extending the lead at the end of the 2nd qrt AND in the 3rd qrt is inconceivable?

Wouldnt more points be nice considering our defense is looking like total poo?

The chances of us scoring there are low. We could have turned the ball over and let the Titans take the lead. I understand why Rivera would think that way given we get the ball next.

Just now, Castavar said:

It's just obviousz refs are against us. If it's just one game ok. If it's two games, alriight we have to clean stuff up. But when it's been going on every game for the whole season, there's obviously something going on. They can get away with OPI's and holding yet we get called for every little fuggin thing.

I understand some holds getting away but every play I see jerseys getting tugged it is insane.

• Pie 2

Just now, The Lobo said:

I understand some holds getting away but every play I see jerseys getting tugged it is insane.

Yep, not to mention the obvious OPI on Walker and whoever picked Tillman. Olsen has been called 4 times on that same exact play, yet they don't get called for it.

• Pie 1