• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Awww hell no Falcons fans

cookinwithgas

I've thought in the past would Cam ever go to the Falcons when his contract is up here and he's won a ring or two but I think he wants to stay with the Panthers cause the Panthers franchise is new, never had a true franchise QB, and Cam is creating a legacy in the CAROLINA'S - The Panthers have LUKE, who as long as he doesnt go to his hometown team the Bengals, Cam will stay. Cam aint going anywhere, his legacy is in the Carolina's - he loves the Hornets, Curry will go to the Hornets, Cam Hall of Famer, Career Panther

You might say why would Curry choose to go to his hometown team, but Cam not .. well .. Cam could have been drafted to any of 32 teams and he got drafted by a team like an hour away from his hometown and gets to play his childhood team twice a year. Curry is all the way on the west coast he wants to make his family in Charlotte in his older years.

3 strip clubs full of titties more stretched out than the Mombula tribe women from National Geographic when I was 7, 2 waffle houses full of drunken Falcon fans trying to show how much money they have by making fake lines on the table with sweet n low, one used up NBA star (sorry, we have one of those), and a new stadium that looks like Authur Blank's asshole from the MIR space station for Cam. 

Where the hell do we sign up?

Archived