• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers changes this week, what you need to know

Jeremy Igo

I gotta question, why is it a MUST that Tillman hurries and plays this week? I honestly don't get it. Yeah, we have injuries, but I have no doubt we could handle the Giants (and even the Falcons again) without Tillman, especially with this offense. That's two weeks extra rest and he could play a few snaps in the Bucs game to somewhat knock off rust. I just don't get why it seems this week is THE week to bring him back.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

So do I tell my wife to pickup fozzy or cap for the fantasy playoffs because she had Stew and now she's gonna be pissed. 

I'd go Fozzy.

who was the big play man down the stretch last year? He made one last week.  

I told her to pickup Hightower a couple days ago but my buddy snatched him up on waivers with a 3-10 or so record just so my wife couldn't get him. If my wife wins she'll be playing his fiancé in the finals I think. 

This kind of collusion cannot stand and as commissioner I think I need to re-evaluate his waiver rights at this point in the season. 

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Rushing Tillman back makes no sense. He must be feeling pretty good and ready to play.

We only have so few roster spots.  We need them.  

Tillman's knee likely is what it is.  So either he can play or can't