• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Today the Carolina Panthers seek to help solidify their bid for the first seed in the NFC playoffs. Having the road to the Superbowl go through Charlotte would be an amazing accomplishment. 

Not to mention being home for all of January would be a wonderful Christmas gift to me personally. 

Keys to Panthers Victory

- Rattle Eli Manning early. Eli is coming off a pretty good game. The Panthers need to get the streaky quarterback off his game. Be aggressive early, knock him down. You won't really confuse him much with disguised coverages, but he can be physically worn down. 

- Go deep, then go deep again. Ted Ginn is coming on strong at just the right time. There will be ample opportunity to burn NYG today with long bombs. At the very least it will open up the running game a bit more... which takes me to my next key...

- Stick to the run. The Panthers really need to see what they have in Cameron Artis-Payne. I would love to see him get at least 10 carries today. Jonathan Stewart's health is not guaranteed and Fozzy Whitaker is not an every down back. I would love to see what the SEC's leading rusher a year ago can do out there. 

panthers-training-camp-0338.thumb.jpg.fee3cb44ca571bf56bd5cacdcf1e7375.jpg

View full article

• Pie 4

25 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

I have the feeling that Tolbert will get the majority of todays runs.  Rivera doesnt use his fresh meat until he is forced to.

I agree with you on Tolbert getting plenty of carries.  I'm just hoping we blow them out like like we did ATL last week b/c if that happens, we will get to see a lot of CAP.