• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there any doubt the NFL wants the Giants to win?

Snake

I really thought it should have been roughing the passer before the blocked fg.  Obviously, multiple plays that should have resulted in obj being tossed.

I hate terry mcaulie most of all the crappy referees.  Ive hated him for 10 years sine he gave dallas a win with roughing the kicker on peppers.  

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

You have to be kidding me.  Your support and justification for that little bitches play is almost as embarrassing as the refs.

lol...whatever dude. all I said was that I don't believe in conspiracy theories. have fun bitching about the refs. I'm going to enjoy the panthers being the first 14-0 team ever in the NFC.

We had a lot of difficulty stopping the run as well. Our dline was getting nothing. TD was making bad reads as well. We have a lot to improve on from this game. I think the NFL protecting 'superstars' is the same as when Cam wasn't getting calls because of his age. Superstar or not, you represent the game. He should've been tossed. Outside of that, we have still have work to do to secure homefield throughout.

12 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

OBJ was called for several personal fouls, and made 1 dangerous play that should have been an ejection.

if the NFL had wanted the Giants  to win, they would have won. they didn't. nothing to see here. take your conspiracy theories to the Taints.

I've never been this pissed.   He should have been ejected in the 1st half.  This team has overcome the refs a few times but I can also say have more conviction for your team. 

Or at least try to see why 8 punches thrown (1 equals ejection)  may have Panther fans pissed.   Not that hard to see. 

Its ludicrous to think the NFL wanted the Giants to win.  Carolina going into the postseason undefeated would be a huge thing for the NFL.  An undefeated Panthers team going into the Superbowl would be a huge ratings draw, especially if we went up against the Patriots. 

That being said, the ref crew did a poor job today.  They let the game get out of control.  And Beckham should have been ejected for the helmet to helmet.  He will likely be fined by the league.

12 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Its ludicrous to think the NFL wanted the Giants to win.  Carolina going into the postseason undefeated would be a huge thing for the NFL.  An undefeated Panthers team going into the Superbowl would be a huge ratings draw, especially if we went up against the Patriots. 

That being said, the ref crew did a poor job today.  They let the game get out of control.  And Beckham should have been ejected for the helmet to helmet.  He will likely be fined by the league.

Giants defeat undefeated Panthers and look ahead to playoffs. 

Or

Giants lose to Panthers. 

What sells more to a large fanbase. 

I'm sorry but professional officials don't just miss all those fouls and allow people to take shots at players. Jimmy said it right, if OBJ was not a media darling he would have been gone. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Giants defeat undefeated Panthers and look ahead to playoffs. 

Or

Giants lose to Panthers. 

What sells more to a large fanbase. 

I'm sorry but professional officials don't just miss all those fouls and allow people to take shots at players. Jimmy said it right, if OBJ was not a media darling he would have been gone. 

As someone else said, if there really was some conspiracy, the Giants would have won.  The fumble wouldn't have been overturned, more holding calls would have been made.  And yes, professional officials miss stuff like that all the time. 

Archived