• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

Cam's rushing first downs are by far this most unacknowledged and disregarded part of his game.

Only 3 NFL RBs converted more first downs on the ground than Cam.  Never mentioned by anyone.  Ever.  Local or national. 

Why Cam's game is never fully respected.  People will go on and on about completion % where other QBs pad stats with dump offs.  They totally ignore that Cam is literally is own built in elite RB (which is more than TDs and goal line dives)

Russell Wilson is one of the better QBs in football, but outside of the NW his name has not even entered into the debate for MVP.

Fans in Seattle can complain all they want, but their team record is all they need to look at to know why their QB has not, is not, and will not be in the running for MVP this year.

10 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Russell Wilson is one of the better QBs in football, but outside of the NW his name has not even entered into the debate for MVP.

Fans in Seattle can complain all they want, but their team record is all they need to look at to know why their QB has not, is not, and will not be in the running for MVP this year.

Agreed. He has too many losses to even be in the conversation.

Damn...RW stats when his starting field position is bad...Didn't Cam have like 3 80 yard drives vs Seattle too? Maybe his defense does a lot for him

Value Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD 1D Int Rate Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD 1D Tgt Rec Yds Y/R Y/Tgt TD 1D
Field Position Own 1-10 33 46 13 71.74 337 0 12 1 83.3 7.3 6.35 8 76 9.5 0 2 0 0 0     0 0
  Own 1-20 181 244 63 74.18 2421 3 95 6 99.1 9.9 9.06 44 285 6.5 0 11 0 0 0     0 0
  Own 21-50 472 727 255 64.92 6185 1 278 14 84.1 8.5 7.67 150 959 6.4 0 47 0 0 0     0 0

As much as I want the Vikings to win, I honestly would rather face the Seahawks in the Divisional Round.  I have grown tired of their fans over the course for the last few seasons but right now they are on a whole 'nother level with this MVP talk and already penciling themselves into winning the Superbowl.  Nothing would please me more than to knock them out of the playoff's and have sit around making up excuse after excuse about why they lost the game.  They have done nothing but make excuses all season about why they lost to us earlier in the season.  "Well, we are playing better now" and the Panther's are not?...especially our offense?  

1 hour ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Please help me join in on this guys convo. The poo I deal with daily out here and see this on my timeline ALL THE TIME. I love how he acts like stats are all that counts, yet leaves out the rushing stats and the most important one: wins.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from him:

This one is my favorite though. Pretending we haven't lost anybody...

Does he realize we have Ted Ginn and Philly Brown as our starting WRs?

Anyways, it's a BYE week, and I am already getting tired of these Hawk fans when they have Minnesota (this time HEALTHY) still to play in 5 degree weather (which is fuggin miserable - I was there last year to watch our team get our ass kicked) 

I keep forgetting you're in the thick of things since you're from Washington state. You get to hear all these prius pushing fugboys....

Archived