• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

These peterson carries are going NO WHERE, just like last game... not good.

I think they have to stick with it though. SEA is keying on AP. They've kind of got the plan to stop AP and make Teddy and the rest of the crew beat them. Vikings need to have a Panthers mentality in this game and just keep running whether you gain 0 yards or 4. It'll average out. Minimize RW's time on the field. Try to win a 13-10 game.

Just now, Camvp said:

Teddy isn't beating anybody with his arm, let alone in this weather.

He's doing okay with the short passes.   Since the Hawks are selling out to stop the run,  he should continue to exploit their defense with those short dink and dunk throws. 

1 minute ago, Growl said:

Its the first series. I don't think you'll find Minnesota abandoning the run game quite yet.

Because that would be dumb.

Agreed. They need to just grind on SEA. Even if they have a few 0 yard plays or negative. Just keep running between the tackles. AP will find a crease.

I wouldn't give up on peterson, it's just one drive.  The guy did lead the NFL in carries, so obviously he gets better as the game goes on, and I expect that today.  The thing is, throwing lanes are open for Bridgewater, he will have his opportunity to prove that he is more than a game manager today.

Archived