• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So we have to talk about the gorilla in the room.. hangover or more dominance next season?!

PanthersUnited

Not one single fanbase in the history of the NFL has said, before their team even plays in the Super Bowl, "guys, I think next year our team has a Super Bowl hangover."  It's simply not a rational, sane thought.  It's not something that can be predicted or expected.  Ludicrous OP.  Besides, whenever it happens typically the Super Bowl hangover hits the losing team, not the winning team.

PU really is a next level troll. I loathe myself for spending 5 minutes reading this garbage but I couldn't resist. I really couldn't.

His trolling has reached the point where I've moved beyond indignation at his mindless dribbles to pure admiration.  

Well done PU, well done. You are truly the yin to SCP's yang.

4 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

PU really is a next level troll. I loathe myself for spending 5 minutes reading this garbage but I couldn't resist. I really couldn't.

His trolling has reached the point where I've moved beyond indignation at his mindless dribbles to pure admiration.  

Well done PU, well done. You are truly the yin to SCP's yang.

Preach!!!

Archived