• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aqib Talib Further Proves Why He Is A POS Human Being

Mr Mojo Risin

27 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Unfortunately the NFL won't do this, but it would put an end to this foolishness!

Refs had every opportunity to control this behavior, just like in NY, the chose not to.

Helmet to helmet, going for the knees and late hits on Cam.  Hard to conceive of the Panthers doing the same thing to Peyton, much less getting away with it.

Well no Talib and the return of KB will be very nice come the opening night match up of the Broncos and Panthers.

I just hope the league learns to chop Von Miller in the neck to mess up his signature illegal pass rush combo (Hands to the blockers face, hit QB in head, pull ball away). Enough chops in the neck will slow him down as he as trouble breathing in the thin air of Denver.

They coach that defense to chop the neck, spear the football and roll up on the legs.

2 hours ago, bleedsgreenandgold said:

Can we sign Steve Smith to a one game contract next year? 

Why not? Bring Hardy back too while you are at. Fug these haters, and fug the NFL. They want to result to cheap poo make sure the Panthers are not successful we should go all out and make sure we are willing to win by any means necessary.

hopefully next year we have an OT or another offensive player who doesn't mind beating up on guys like Miller, Wolfe, Harris, and maybe Talib. I'd love to see some blocks like in that 2013 Vikings game or the hit Smith put on Miller in 2012.

19 minutes ago, Ship said:

hopefully next year we have an OT or another offensive player who doesn't mind beating up on guys like Miller, Wolfe, Harris, and maybe Talib. I'd love to see some blocks like in that 2013 Vikings game or the hit Smith put on Miller in 2012.

or the rams game in '13

I'm sure he would gladly forfeit one game of pay for winning a SB.  The only reason the NFL is even considering it is because the arrogant prick decided to brag about doing what we all knew he was doing so the league has had its hand forced. 

Well we could and should have run some chop blocks on Ware and Miller, got them carted and crack backed Talib.  Hell its not like we would have gotten LESS penalties.

Peyton should of had a cart to the trophy.

Say Im dirty,.. say thats immature,..but Im worse than a fire on fire person,.. im more like fight fire with Napalm,...gotta knife? I bring a gun.

3 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Refs had every opportunity to control this behavior, just like in NY, the chose not to.

Helmet to helmet, going for the knees and late hits on Cam.  Hard to conceive of the Panthers doing the same thing to Peyton, much less getting away with it.

Oh, trust me the first thing out of my mouth was eject that SOB!  

Archived