• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ginn, Brown and Funchess: "Witness Protection Program"

Lilsmitty09

19 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

Outside of that absolutely dreadful preseason, I don't really understand why either.  In the limited time he played his rookie season 2014 (back when Avant's bum ass was stealing reps) he shined and looked like a very competent rookie WR... and a complete steal for a UDFA rookie.  His only big knock was body catching and questions about his durability.

Last preseason is really the only time he's struggled.  He balled out all last year... hell, he only had like 1 drop for the entire season IIRC.  He also became more consistent in using his hands to catch passes.

I mean, he's not going to be the next Steve Smith or anything, but I can definitely see him having a solid career... maybe even eventually morphing into a solid #2.  He can still improve a lot despite already being solid.

31 catches for 447 yds and 4 TD's is hardly balling out. He was the 4th most productive WR on the team while playing the most snaps out of all the WRs. Funchess and Cotchery played far fewer snaps and still outproduced him. Sure he didn't have many drops which is great and all but he couldn't get open.

Archived