• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malice in Your Heart: New England vs Denver

bLACKpANTHER

Malice in Your Heart  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What level of hate do you have for the Broncos after the SB50 loss?

• More than the Patriots
    • Less than the Patriots
    • Same as the Patriots

I still haven't watched the game. I tried but only got through the first qtr. I have let time try to heal the wounds but it still hasn't happened.

So I thought the other day while looking back and like a lot of you - I hold a grudge against the Patriots - like, still to this day I hate the Pats (for a number of reasons) but mainly for the SB loss.

Do you still feel the same way about the Broncos? Why?

It's not hard to compare for me personally.  The loss to the Broncos is still fresh.  It really feels like we were the better team going in and everything that could go wrong did go wrong.  It stings a bit less since I feel like we'll be back soon.

fug Brady, fug Belichick, fug Vinatieri, fug kickers, fug out of bounds rule, fug a two minute drill, fug prevent D.  Twelve years and I'm still on some fug the Patriots poo.

Not even close.  I didn't comment in the Kaep/Broncos thread, but the reality is I hate the 49ers more and want them to suffer more, not to mention they're an NFC team.  I have more venom for over half the teams in the league than I do Denver.

Nah. The patriots cheated. Some of the Broncos are annoying (and talib is dirty as fug) but overall if any team had to beat us I'm glad it was the Broncos and specifically Payton. The Broncos benefitted from some very shady officiating but that was the league, not the team. 

I don't bear the same ill will for the Broncos as I have against the Patriots - we played amazingly well against the Pats and they won anyways which sucked. I think we would have lost against a ton of teams last February, the Broncos being one of them, so they are kind of the generic team that beat us to me.

Archived