• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

49ers visiting Amini

Jeremy Igo

We should be rooting for him to sign somewhere, for comp pick purposes, right?  I know there's some thought that depending on the draft we could re-sign him as depth.  I'd be cool with that too, though his injury history is troubling.

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

We should be rooting for him to sign somewhere, for comp pick purposes, right?  I know there's some thought that depending on the draft we could re-sign him as depth.  I'd be cool with that too, though his injury history is troubling.

We want him to sign and to get a big payday.  Would need at least 960k to count as a 7th round comp pick. 

22 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Another one of those dynamite Hurney 2nd round selections

#remembercordyglenn

amini is ok depth. Still think he was recovering from his acl in 2014. He never got bulldozed like that it was more the mental side of things. When he has a solid LT and center beside him he does a decent job. As shown by his spot starter duty in 2015 and his play in 2012 and 2013.

1 hour ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Love to have him back. Man learning how to play the game. Just can't stay healthy.

He looked like the future at LG before he tore his ACL in 2013.  And he looked decent this season when Norwell went down for a few games.  If he came back I wouldn't complain, but yea some guys just can't shake the injury bug.

Archived