• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Release Boykin

jdpanther5

Panthers Release

"The Panthers have signed six tryout players who participated in the team's rookie minicamp. Their names are listed below.

> RB Jalen Simmons
> WR Miles Shuler
> TE Braxton Deaver
> OT Jordan Rigsbee
> LB Jared Barber
> CB Shaquille Richardson

Carolina entered the rookie minicamp with five available roster spots. To make room for the six signings, the team parted ways with three players - cornerback Brandon Boykinicon-article-link.gif, wide receiver Jenson Stoshack and safety Ras-I Dowlingicon-article-link.gif."

The Panthers have signed six tryout players who participated in the team’s rookie minicamp. Their names are listed below.

RB Jalen Simmons

WR Miles Shuler

TE Braxton Deaver

OT Jordan Rigsbee

LB Jared Barber

CB Shaquille Richardson

Carolina entered the rookie minicamp with five available roster spots. To make room for the six signings, the team parted ways with three players – cornerback Brandon Boykin, wide receiver Jenson Stoshack and safety Ras-I Dowling.

Surprised. How much can they have learned about the rookies, so far?

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-sign-six-tryout-players/33d39016-12eb-4ab0-a375-7cd70ace85b0

Just now, Bronn said:

but but but according to some Huddle experts Worley is a bum!

I can't say that I am surprised at all. The 3 CBs we got in the draft are going to play well, often, and early.

Has more to do with how good Sanchez looked, imo. 

4 minutes ago, Frank Hollywood said:

Wow. Just wow. I'm questioning this one. I wonder if there's more to the story on Boykin.

I actually wonder if he may have asked for a release, no reason to cut 3 guys to sign 6 when you have 5 open roster spots.

EDIT: Well, guess his tweet disproves that.

Archived