• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs coaching staff discovers game changing data

SCP

image.jpeg

BREAKING: Years of research at One Bucs Place proves its cooler in the morning than dead ass mid-afternoon in FL.

DEVELOPING: Koetter believes FL may be a peninsula and have right environment to grow citrus. Bucs research team to investigate.

12 minutes ago, SCP said:

image.jpeg

BREAKING: Years of research at One Bucs Place proves its cooler in the morning than dead ass mid-afternoon in FL.

DEVELOPING: Koetter believes FL may be a peninsula and have right environment to grow citrus. Bucs research team to investigate.

Salt is a more valuable resource throughout the game and you can leverage as a trade bait to get oil when you research biology.

I wonder how much the Bucs paid that clown to find out that brilliant conclusion. Any of us regular folks could've told that stupid idiot that. Heck I lived there for 7 yrs, I could've told him that. No wonder they've been bottom dwellers for a while now, they spend more money doing stupid research on how hot it is in afternoon compared to the morning.

So the Bucs think they can get back to the Super Bowl by drafting kickers and finding out it's warmer in the mid afternoon than in the morning. Next up, they discover that it's better to throw the ball to your offense than the opposing defense. 

Archived