• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 GS Warriors were the exact same team as 2016 Panthers

Hotsauce

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some of you must not have eyeballs if you could not see that it was rigged. GS blasted the Cavs for the first two games then suddenly could not score? Sorry I don't buy that. LJ was allowed to dominate the paint and the cavs as a whole were allowed to foul and use moving screens the whole series. I just stopped watching after game 4 because it became redundant.  

Holy poo.  I don't know if I should bother with this or keep laughing.  Golden State simply choked, similar to the Panthers did.  Accept it, there was nothing rigged about this or the super bowl.

The Warriors are the most popular team the NBA has seen since MJ's Bulls.  You guys are fuging stupid if you think they would rig a series AGAINST them.  The Warriors lost because their stars (Steph and Klay) looked rattled down the stretch of the series, and because Draymond is scum and one of the dirtiest players the league has ever seen. 

Also because LeBron put together the most incredible finals performance the league has ever seen.

Nothing rigged about it, bow down to the king.

Anytime a team is up 3-1 in a series they'll heavily favor the team down the next 2 games in an attempt to push it to a game 7. Usually they'll back off once it hits game 7 but the leading team really only gets one fair game to pull out the series instead of 3.

This has been going on for decades in case you didn't notice.

hell no we were nothing like the warriors, they went up 3-1 and started bashing Lebron James........big fugin mistake, then screamed rig and foul play when the series got 3-3, there whole team besides draymond showed panic before and during game 7.and knew they fuged up by poking the bear. GSW blew it big time just like Lebron did in 2011 when him and wade made fun of dirk for having a fever....similar outcome. Just play ball and don't be TOO cocky 

1 hour ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

I'm defending curry from idiots who think averaging 30 points a game 50% fg and 45% from three is being exposed. 

Gobbling up those King James nuts like every other hop on cabs fan that burned lebrons jersey the first time around. 

You are angry like Ayesha. You jumped on the Curry bandwagon when his weak ass became relevant last year. All he does is jack up 3's.

HE WAS EXPOSED IN THE FINALS. I don't give a damn what he averaged in the regular season. When they won last year, he didn't even win the Finals MVP trophy. LMAO!

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

You are angry like Ayesha. You jumped on the Curry bandwagon when his weak ass became relevant last year. All he does is jack up 3's.

HE WAS EXPOSED IN THE FINALS. I don't give a damn what he averaged in the regular season. When they won last year, he didn't even win the Finals MVP trophy. LMAO!

What's that? Can't hear you with lebrons dick down your throat

No this is invalid. The warriors won a title the year prior and curry was also the mvp the year prior. Very different setting and expectations for the season. Also Curry and the Warriors team in general is almost universally loved while Cam and the Panthers is hated on by a huge portion of NFL fans of other teams and is nowhere near the neigh universally favored media darling that Curry is. 

Did you see the Warriors getting dissed every time they keep winning games like the Panthers were by fuging everyone that wasn't a Panther fan ? (haha well they haven't played anyone .. well those teams were bad teams... well you had a easy schedule..) 

I refuse to believe either game or series was rigged. in the Super Bowl our defeat was largely a result of the offense imploding on itself again and again, so you could say the Panther offense choked. Thats one of the only simularities I think to Golden State in that both our teams had very high powered offenses that chocked in the final game (wether it be missed shots and turnovers with the warriros or turnovers and missed catches, fumbles with the Panthers) . 

3 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Curry is a punk ass bitch. He got his ass exposed in the Finals for the fraud that he is and he has to have his wife to defend his battles!

His wife doesn't have to do anything. If the Warriors make one shot in the last four minutes of the game, despite playing their shittiest ball of the season, Lebron loses yet another finals. 

He is a soft ass bitch, and the NBA will be better when he is gone. 

Anybody that likes Lebron outside of Ohio or maybe Florida has fuging issues. 

Dude is a snitch too and actively campaigned the NBA to suspend Draymond. Then when Curry threw his mouthpiece in game 6, Lebron starts looking at the ref to tattle on him too. 

Bitch ass motherfuger. 

19 minutes ago, Montsta said:

His wife doesn't have to do anything. If the Warriors make one shot in the last four minutes of the game, despite playing their shittiest ball of the season, Lebron loses yet another finals. 

He is a soft ass bitch, and the NBA will be better when he is gone. 

Anybody that likes Lebron outside of Ohio or maybe Florida has fuging issues. 

Dude is a snitch too and actively campaigned the NBA to suspend Draymond. Then when Curry threw his mouthpiece in game 6, Lebron starts looking at the ref to tattle on him too. 

Bitch ass motherfuger. 

Come on Montsta...

I realize you're still a little upset, but LeBron just led the NBA finals 7 game series in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals. Seems like anything but soft to me. I mean who in the heck does that!? And I'm not even a big basketball fan, other than my son's AAU team.

Archived