• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi.

Jangler

46 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Many positions available.

We are actively looking for a qualified "PanthersUnited" replacement.

Thought that Tarheels bruh guy that keeps posting topics was the new PanthersUnited but I dont pay enough attention anymore

hey guys i'm new here

anyone think we should bring in tim tеbow as a backup/wildcat QB and sign greg hardy on a cheap deal?

also

No offense to anyone but....

Are any of y'all a bit bothered by the obvious religious trend by a lot of our players? I know he panthers are a very quality organization and expect their players to adhere to upstanding roles. But it seems to me like a lot of panthers players are quoting the bible a lottttt on Twitter etc. no offense to anyone religious, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc, but I'm kind of put off by it all. Don't get me wrong, been a panther fan since 95, I just feel like some of the players are pushing it hard. Full disclosure: I don't believe in God, I'm a liberal, but I'm also as big of a panther fan as any of y'all. Just curious if anyone else sees a trend. 

Hi to all the new folks. My name is Pizza, and I'm here to add nothing to the conversation except the occasional well placed meme or animated gif. For example:

16 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

No offense to anyone but....

Are any of y'all a bit bothered by the obvious religious trend by a lot of our players? I know he panthers are a very quality organization and expect their players to adhere to upstanding roles. But it seems to me like a lot of panthers players are quoting the bible a lottttt on Twitter etc. no offense to anyone religious, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc, but I'm kind of put off by it all. Don't get me wrong, been a panther fan since 95, I just feel like some of the players are pushing it hard. Full disclosure: I don't believe in God, I'm a liberal, but I'm also as big of a panther fan as any of y'all. Just curious if anyone else sees a trend. 

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-pleas

Welcome aboard!

Archived