• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Remmers was our highest graded Offensive Player

Rags

85.7 and was the best olineman that game.

He's been much improved this season, even handling Miller one on one a few times this season.

I wish I could say the same about the tackle on the other side. Since his extension, he's look like he's regressed, though it might just be the better competition he's faced. 

Can we please stop acting like Remmers is the problem? 

2 hours ago, Rags said:

He's been much improved this season, even handling Miller one on one a few times this season.

I wish I could say the same about the tackle on the other side. Since his extension, he's look like he's regressed, though it might just be the better competition he's faced. 

2 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

A broken clock is right twice a day.. Jokes aside though, Remmers is more than serviceable against any defender that's not a speed rusher. If griffin was on his side, I'm sure he would have had 1-2 bad moments. He did play well though

Hunter is a speed rusher tho.

A young and growing one but, still.

42 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I take PFF grading with a grain of salt. Also when it comes to evaluating our lineman you need grade with curve since we do more max protect than any other team in the league. The fact that we are second in sacks and first in QB hits speaks volumes

We also have played two of the best pass rushing defenses with two of the best pass rushers in the league.

I'm not saying Remmers isn't upgradeable, he is, but there are bigger problems on our o-line, and out offense, than Remmers. He's an above average RT

52 minutes ago, Rags said:

We also have played two of the best pass rushing defenses with two of the best pass rushers in the league.

I'm not saying Remmers isn't upgradeable, he is, but there are bigger problems on our o-line, and out offense, than Remmers. He's an above average RT

Outside of Turner and Kalil none of our linemen are above average. If they were we wouldn't need to sacrifice receiving threats as pass blockers.

6 hours ago, Rags said:

Anomly , otherwise Remmers is pretty much Turnstile when we play against playoff caliber teams. Hopefully he gets injured & coches are froced to play Daryl Williams. 

3 hours ago, Rags said:

Man, I hate auto correct. For example, it must have made horrible RT somehow read above average RT.  First world problems I guess....

Archived