• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Remmers was our highest graded Offensive Player

Rags

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I don't need PFF grades to tell me what I'm seeing. Oher and Remmers have regressed and have been awful this season.

They struggled against two of the best defensive lines in the league. I can't think of many teams that would have done much better. I am not positive they have regressed as much as the competition has been very high in 2/3 of the games. 

They dominated San Fran, which tells me they may be ok. 

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Yeah?  Has he allowed a sack at RT?  Interesting, because I don't think he has.  

If he somehow gets PT at RT, you'll be wrong.  

You don't want the guy we drafted at tackle to start over the guy who was been starting for almost 2 years, who couldn't even get in AT the position he was drafted for when Remmers went out for a play 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

You know, it's bad enough when someone wishes for injuries on opponents, but it takes a really sh--ty fan to hope one of our own guys gets hurt.

I rather see the JAG OT get injured than my MVP QB because of whiffed blocking, and when he does get injured we will become a better team. Addition by subtraction

When I say injury, I dont mean season ending but something to take him out couple of weeks and give Daryl Williams chance to play.

Archived