• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Daryl Williams era

MVPccaffrey

45 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Shaq hasn't done that much to make him worth the draft, If Williams keeps it up he will have more value than Shaq especially the Type offense Panthers want to run.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Have you seen the % of snaps he's playing now on what is one of the top 5 front seven's in the league?  In his second year?  Too early to know if he'll ever be a pro bowler but Gettleman's drafts have produced a ridiculous amount of starters compared to the average GM

5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I will be shocked if Rivera doesn't move Remmers back to RT when Oher comes back... He's loyal to a fault

IMO, Remmers has much more value as a back-up. He can play more positions than Daryl, so let him be the first one off the bench.

They drafted Daryl to be our RT of the future. Well, he has played well enough for that future to have started. Let the kid roll with it.

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

IMO, Remmers has much more value as a back-up. He can play more positions than Daryl, so let him be the first one off the bench.

They drafted Daryl to be our RT of the future. Well, he has played well enough for that future to have started. Let the kid roll with it.

I agree with you. I'd love for them to let him start. I'm just not sure Rivera will actually make that change no matter how well Williams has played

6 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Still would like to see more out of Funch and CAP isn't much more than a 3rd RB but I love Mayo, Shaq and Daryl. Shaq alone would make the draft great though, he's a monster. I think Funch will break out at some point but kind of waiting on him like we have with Ealy. Mayo great on ST and could fill in when needed and Daryl now looking like a quality starter and better than the Remjob, with still a lot of room to improve in pass pro. Overall I like the draft quite a bit but would be much better if Funch can break out, and I think he will.

Funchess had a solid game today. He'll be just fine. After being blasted last week for saying that I didn't think that Williams was an improvement over remmers, l paid close attention to him today.  I admit that I was wrong, I think Williams is our guy going forward.

1 minute ago, shaqattaq said:

Funchess had a solid game today. He'll be just fine. After being blasted last week for saying that I didn't think that Williams was an improvement over remmers, l paid close attention to him today.  I admit that I was wrong, I think Williams is our guy going forward.

He flashes but can't do anything consistently. Had some nice catches with YAC but a terrible drop and a catch where he fell down after he caught it. He hasn't been near the threat we hoped he'd be after the strong training camp.

Archived