• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Look Ahead: What Rams Fans are Already Saying

Saca312

Sup y'all.

I completely forgot I had an account here.  Just dropped in to say hi and to wish you luck Sunday.  You'll need every bit of it as our D-line and (quite likely) top corner are poised to return.  I was reading the forum, and the post by @hepcat about your winning % when scoring first or being scored on first, and that was pretty interesting.  I don't know how much that will factor into the outcome, but something certainly has to give here. 

[IMG]

Looking forward to talking about the game for the next few days. 

23 minutes ago, -X- said:

Sup y'all.

I completely forgot I had an account here.  Just dropped in to say hi and to wish you luck Sunday.  You'll need every bit of it as our D-line and (quite likely) top corner are poised to return.  I was reading the forum, and the post by @hepcat about your winning % when scoring first or being scored on first, and that was pretty interesting.  I don't know how much that will factor into the outcome, but something certainly has to give here. 

[IMG]

Good luck to you guys! Heck amid my trash talking lately, it really comes down to whether our DLine continues its success.

Our DE switchup I believe helps a lot. Ealy is worthless at RDE, and having him and CJ rotate keeps them fresh.

If the Rams focus on blocking Star, KK needs to prove why he broke out last year, and vice versa for Star's breakout last Sunday. 

Our top corner should be back in Bradberry, who got a better grade than Norman one week. He's shown to be our most consistent Corner. Worley is promising as well, and Leonard brings swag.

Our safeties can be exploited though, especially if Kurt plays injured. Your offensive line just has to play good against the front and Keenum has to be on point.

Offensively, stopping Stewart is a tough task for any defense, but if you stop the run game make the Panthers win it through the air. 

Trai vs Donald is a matchup to watch, and of course your defense isn't one to mess with. Whether RT remains with Daryl is still a toss up, and whether Remmers continues production and if we keep our quick pass game going will be needed.

Good luck to you all!

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Our safeties can be exploited though, especially if Kurt plays injured. Your offensive line just has to play good against the front and Keenum has to be on point.

Well, therein lies the problem (for us, anyway).  The O-line hasn't been able to get its act together yet, and it's the primary reason why Keenum is throwing the ball so much lately.  Can't seem to get Gurley going and it's maddening.  Hopefully we'll be able to come out throwing strikes enough to back your defense off a little and give Gurley some opportunities.  Don't really want this to turn into a shootout, because Keenum is prone to making mistakes even if he is able to work the deep zone pretty effectively.  

14 hours ago, -X- said:

Sup y'all.

[IMG]

Serious question from a Rams fan perspective.

are you surprised Fisher still remains a HC year after year? Are you happy with him.  Outside looking in...it just seems weird he remains a HC with his record of success.

also, perception on Fisher's teams is, to put politely, they play a little after the whistle.  How do Rams fan define the tandem of your DC and HC?

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

What happened against Seimian in game one? Just because we have Luke doesn't mean we're going to automatically do well against rookie qbs. He's one player he can't control if our CBs get burned over and over again (ex. ATL, Saints games). 

Pretty bad examples, considering our starting secondary was pretty much injured.

And to make a point first game of the year no film on anything period. At least theres film out now on certain aspects of the Rams offense now.

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Injuries are part of the game. And even when you have most everyone healthy its no guarantee of success against anyone, if you haven't learned that this season then you never will

Imagine if the Broncos lost both their starting corners. Thats what happened to us. Moreover, we didnt have Johnson until Arizona.

We should have a solid CB group going forward. Don't discount it.

17 hours ago, -X- said:

Well, therein lies the problem (for us, anyway).  The O-line hasn't been able to get its act together yet, and it's the primary reason why Keenum is throwing the ball so much lately.  Can't seem to get Gurley going and it's maddening.  Hopefully we'll be able to come out throwing strikes enough to back your defense off a little and give Gurley some opportunities.  Don't really want this to turn into a shootout, because Keenum is prone to making mistakes even if he is able to work the deep zone pretty effectively.  

Glad you got an account over here. I got denied at ROD because i put I'm from Charlotte. Sissies....

Archived