• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Newton continues to impress with just how bad of a reporter he is

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/23142/panthers-midseason-grade-letting-josh-norman-go-led-to-bad-start

He handed out his mid-season grade for the Panthers, D+, as well as listing his mid-season MVP. Keep in mind this was literally the second paragraph in his article:

"Midseason MVP: My initial thought was to give it to punter David Lee, which would say a lot about how the first half of the season has gone. He has been one of the best in the league, averaging 49.8 yards a kick, after being acquired in a trade with Cleveland. But I’m going with tight end Greg Olsen, who is on pace to set career highs in catches and receiving. He has been the most consistent part of an offense that has played well enough for Carolina to win all but two games."

Could this be the new Donald LaFell?

49 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/23142/panthers-midseason-grade-letting-josh-norman-go-led-to-bad-start

He handed out his mid-season grade for the Panthers, D+, as well as listing his mid-season MVP. Keep in mind this was literally the second paragraph in his article:

"Midseason MVP: My initial thought was to give it to punter David Lee, which would say a lot about how the first half of the season has gone. He has been one of the best in the league, averaging 49.8 yards a kick, after being acquired in a trade with Cleveland. But I’m going with tight end Greg Olsen, who is on pace to set career highs in catches and receiving. He has been the most consistent part of an offense that has played well enough for Carolina to win all but two games."

Could this be the new Donald LaFell?

No, I am everlasting....I am eternal. 

Archived