• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks Gameday thread....

Jeremy Igo

Welp, here it is. For better or worse. 

Any predictions? The Panthers barely squeaked out a win last year. I don't see how they could win this year against that defense. Looks like chilly and rainy in Seattle today. Might help the Panthers a bit who have the better run game. 

well I was extremely close on my prediction last week.  I see this as one of the ugliest games you will ever witness.  Expect to see alot from the defense and stewart today.  To stay mathematically in it so to speak, its a must win and I think Rivera wants this one. 23-21 Panthers

I feel like last week's game was a back breaker. Played their hearts out and had a chance to beat the top seed in the Afc at their place but Rivera snatched it away..  Not sure what to expect with this game but I think it'll be pretty clear within the first five minutes 

Honestly, I like this matchup: Two crap olines duking it out seeing which one is worse.

In all honesty, if you look at last week, we began working magic with our patchwork o-line in the 3rd quarter, with that practice squad center starting.

We might not be as bad off as the seahawks oline this game

This will come out to who can get the most sacks this game as the winner. Doesn't matter how inept/strong the secondary is, with a nasty front that stuff doesn't matter.

Whoever has the Seahawks or Panthers defense starting in fantasy will be rewarded greatly.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Honestly, I like this matchup: Two crap olines duking it out seeing which one is worse.

In all honesty, if you look at last week, we began working magic with our patchwork o-line in the 3rd quarter, with that practice squad center starting.

We might not be as bad off as the seahawks oline this game

This will come out to who can get the most sacks this game as the winner. Doesn't matter how inept/strong the secondary is, with a nasty front that stuff doesn't matter.

Whoever has the Seahawks or Panthers defense starting in fantasy will be rewarded greatly.

196157.gif

Archived