• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley: Improvement Indeed

Saca312

Top 5? With how flawed our defense is a top 10-15 finish would be nothing short of epic. Gettleman can take this defensive secondary a looong way with a solid veteran signing (Berry) and some next level maturity from the young CBs I could see a huge upswing. 

50 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

He's had more than "one good game."

When Crabtree targeted him, he only got around 30 yards, and that's including a should-be push-off call that gained him most of that yardage.

He's beginning to gel out. 

He didn't do much against Seattle. and he gave more than 30 yards against the raiders. I'm pretty sure Cooper and Walford had a catch on him

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Well, I assume he assumed CJ, Short and Ealy were going to show up... that might have sucked for him when he realized CJ is done, Short decided to take a vacay in his contract year and Ealy is being the equivalent of Benjamin on defense.

Gettleman is a fool then. CJ decline has been steady the past few years. He wouldn't have cut him in the first place if that were not true.

Ealy has never really produced his whole career (expect for the Denver game). How can people expect more just based off one game. 

8 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I read that article. It is flawed at its core. Josh didn't get the opportunity to "learn from his mistake" like Worley did.  

Josh played for most of 2012, to the tune of 16 games and 12 starts, before screwing up that Buffalo game in 2013. He absolutely had the chance to learn well before the mistake. Not saying that Worley is better or anything like that, but Josh made his own bed.

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Josh played for most of 2012 before screwing up that Buffalo game in 2013. He absolutely had the chance to learn well before the mistake. Not saying that Worley is better or anything like that, but Josh made his own bed.

Exactly. Norman started 12 games his rookie season and was getting schooled most of the time.

People don't like Worley because they don't like Gettleman which doesn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, csx said:

Exactly. Norman started 12 games his rookie season and was getting schooled most of the time.

People don't like Worley because they don't like Gettleman which doesn't make sense.

Hang on..  So you're telling me rookies can play badly and develop into all pros? I've been told many times on here that that could never happen

Archived