• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: 49ers Interested With Fournette At #2

Saca312

38 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

This report makes it clear

We need to trade up for the #2 pick. We NEED Fournette for a Super Bowl, no other way to slice it

Would not be worth what we'd have to give up to get to #2 . They'll be asking for something pretty ridiculous most likely.

And Fournette might be good at the NFL level but its far from a dead on certainty like some people seem to believe. You trade all those valuable picks away for a bust that'll have some lasting repercussions on the team's intimidate future.

I'd take Dalvin Cook and not look back. 

Wanted Fournette and always said they would have to trade up to get him. #2 is pretty high and you'd need balls like Mike Ditka to pull it off from #8.

49ers feel that with this QB crop they can get one further down so if they can create demand for that #2 then great.

Lynch is green as can be so I would take anything being said about the 49ers with a grain of salt.  I do think we will need to trade up for Fournette but don't think we all need to go ga ga over the cat.  Jamal, Solomon, Derek...there's a lot to consider.  

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

I want Thomas from standford....would love to have mccaffrey too

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

I REALLY like Solomon Thomas. Reminds me so much of Greg Hardy before the domestic stuff happened. Can play end or be moved inside to tackle, just like we used to do with Hardy, and has the same dominant streak as Hardy without the volatile personality.

It's getting to where I don't expect Fournette or Adams to be there for us unless we trade up, so Thomas may be the guy we end up with. Still, there's always the chance Jacksonville takes him, which is my concern.

Archived