• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the UNC fanboys

AU-panther

Would like to see Switzer here with the right pick, I just don't think we could use him the right way. He's tiny, Cam's accuracy issues, just don't know about it.  In a Sproles type role/return man? Sure. But his ceiling as a WR here I don't know.  Byrd seemingly won't make the roster again, and he's got a lot of the same tools. And he's an inch taller. 

8 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Yeah I saw a couple of games he was always coming up with a big play.

So here is the question.  Do you take him or Zay Jones.

Different players and different rounds.

Jones could be an outside receiver that I expect to go somewhere around first half of second round.

Switzer will be a slot that will have to find the right fit.  I could see him going from the 4th-6th. I would expect him to have a really wide range on different teams boards.

2 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Would like to see Switzer here with the right pick, I just don't think we could use him the right way. He's tiny, Cam's accuracy issues, just don't know about it.  In a Sproles type role/return man? Sure. But his ceiling as a WR here I don't know.  Byrd seemingly won't make the roster again, and he's got a lot of the same tools. And he's an inch taller. 

People keep complianinf about his height he's like 1/2 inch shorter than Steve Smith 

26 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

People keep complianinf about his height he's like 1/2 inch shorter than Steve Smith 

Whoa whoa whoa

you don't invoke the GOAT without a good reason.  In no way shape or form does Ryan Switzer compare to Smitty.

(I know you're not comparing them)

Archived