• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heap accidentally kills daughter

RoaringRiot

12 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

I know what you mean. Had to hold my little girl down while they were piercing her ears. She just looked at me like "daddy how could you" as she was crying. That messed me up bad, I couldn't imagine this. Prayers out to Heap and his family. This is terrible..

Then why the fug did you do it? God damn, people are stupid.

I was angry/disappointed with my litte girl for lack of effort during soccer practice. Got on her for it since my pet peeve is not giving 100% .   Trying to drive home the point, I was being my usual asshole self.  Seeing this story made me think about, what if something happens and this is my last memory of how we interacted.   

Ugghhh I feel sick thinking about it.  I'm not the praying type but I hope the family can recover from this.  Selfishly all I can think about is what if this happened to me.  The guilt would kill me. 

not only are you mourning the death of your daughter, but at the same time you're being investigated by authorities for the possible murder/involuntary manslaughter of her as well. I can't even fathom what's going through the mind of Tod right now. Just a horrible situation all the way around. 

I cannot imagibe the pain he and his family are dealing with and will continue to for a ling time.

Stories like this make me hold my son a little bit tighter each day.  You never know when something terrible will happen.  I give my son a hard time sometimes, get angry, frustrated, whatever.  But i always remember to love him as much as i can.

What a horrible tragedy.

first of all, thoughts and prayers to him and his family. That has got to be the most earth shattering thing. Especially on good Friday for goodness sake, the day Christians reflect on jesus's death and crucifixion.

2nd, I feel the ravens just said something fuged up. Like are they fugin stupid? "this is knee buckling news" ... Or something like that.. Like are you really that stupid? The kid got ran over.. Could ya find another way to say you are sad? Like wtf seriously.

third, I just completed my first season and won the Superbowl in madden 07 ps2 and just hit free agency... Who did I throw a ton of money at and sign with the utmost priority? Todd Heap. I needed to upgrade badly... Weird. And now he's a panthers as of the start of the '07 season

2 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Then why the fug did you do it? God damn, people are stupid.

Thing is to try to do it before their mind is developed enough to remember the pain. Like circumcision. Only a brief moment of pain that will never be remembered as being painful. Pretty easy concept to understand. Unless you're stupid.

Archived