• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport: Vernon Butler Suffered Just A Sprain - MRI Today

bobsfoodbasics

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

True. While everything could be classified as a sprain, they typically call it torn if the stability test comes away well. That said, still not out of the woods at all. I hope it is just a minor sprain and just a few weeks. He's very important to the DL depth and he was looking great so far. So pissed that you have complete assholes who know the rules and play dirty in the pre-season. Karma's a bitch and I hope it comes and pays the Texans a bunch of visits.

Texans had a few dirty players last night. 

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

Didn't seem that bad seeing him standing on the sideline and putting all his weight on it. A man that suze coulnt do that if it was really serious

When Kris Jenkins tore his ACL years ago, he actually went back in the game after the first time he went down. Show me the MRI proof that it's not a tear, and I will relax.

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Injury bug? An injury on an illegal block isn't the same as pulling up lame multiple times. He was looking solid in the pre-season so far, so it sucks that he got hurt at all, but injury bug = constantly dinged/nicked/lame <> injury on illegal block. Clock isn't ticking on Butler IMHO, he'll be solid enough that it will be more about affording him (if we sign Star) or deciding he's the starter (not resigning Star).

Slow your roll. It wasn't a criticism.

But we've invested heavily in our defense these last several years, it's time we got a return. Fair or not, he's gotta stay on the field, or that first rounder was just a fart in the wind. I'm rooting for him, I liked the pick at the time considering all the questions looming with KK's contract negotiations, but it was definitely a luxury pick.

Archived