• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@Panthers

RoaringRiot

I debated whether or not to start this topic for quite a while. Dan (the man behind @Panthers) has taken a new job and today is his last day. I'm sure the organization would prefer this to be a transition that goes unnoticed, not because they don't respect Dan, but because successful social media accounts have managers that take on the life of the brand and most of the time the followers don't know who is behind the curtain. I get that - and that's why I hesitated. But....not only has Dan been an amazing social media manager for the Panthers he's legit one of the nicest guys I've met. He genuinely cares about the team, its fans, and clever social media smack talk. I respect the guy completely and we will miss him. I feel like having him leave Charlotte without a proper sendoff just isn't the right thing to do for someone who has been such an impact in the Panthers community. 

So...I'm hoping that you all will get on Twitter and give @TweetsByDanno love he deserves before he heads of to NYC. I started by RTing some of the classic @Panthers moments that he's put together. 

Dan - thanks for all that you've done, my man. We're going to miss the hell out of you. We wish you a ton of luck back home and we'll absolutely be following along. 

Archived