• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, stbugs said:

Wait, are you really trying to blame any of this game on the weapons? The wide open guys the QBs aren't even close to hitting? DA's first two passes were 10 yards from anyone. He's the poo at the bottom of the trash can that Cam was today. 

What wide open guys? you mean when it's 3-18 there was guys 10 yards behind the first down marker? NAH. Or Samuel right now? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Used to be.

This year, he's terrible. You could tell in preseason. But no way Rivera was letting him go.

Saw that as well.

Ron's inability to cut the cord with players and coaches alike have turned me on him lately.  I'm all for stability, but this is insanity...between JR bringing back Hurney, and Ron holding onto coaches and players alike who are familiar to him...it just needs to stop.

People hated DG's brash style, but this is the NFL, not a kids playground....Belechick has absolutely no problem cutting someone who isn't getting the job done...we needed more of that.

3 minutes ago, Tarheels23 said:

Maybe just maybe the Colts got it right by not trotting their franchise QB out there until he's healed up and ready.

You’re kidding, right?

Ron Rivera has always been willing to sacrifice Cam Newton’s health and well-being when he’s feeling the heat.

And I GAR-OWN-TEE you if things keep trending down VOILA Cam will become the primary ball carrier yet again.

You just watch and see.

Archived