• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are the perfect trap game for New England

Hotsauce

Facts:

Everyone that has a voice in football has written off the Panthers for this game (including most of us on the Huddle).

New England is riding high.

Panthers got embarrassed, this is a game they could make a statement.

This could be a perfect recipe for an upset. Thoughts?

Like I said in the other thread. A lot of people are forgetting how we are driving down the field with relative ease at the beginnings of each game. We fug it up in the red zone and kick field goals. If we can someone score 6 points there instead of 3 early, we might get some momentum and stand a chance.

Anything can happen but I just don't see it.

Cam is clearly fugged up. Shula is Shula. Rivera has possibly lost the locker room. Olsen, KB, Kalil out. Funchess running go routes. Abandoning the run. Missed tackles and assignments on defense.

Oh, and we're going on the road to face arguably the best QB and coach in NFL history.

I'm thinking I might get an early start on the leaves Sunday.

No such thing as a trap game in the NFL. Every team has enough talent to win any given Sunday, and every team knows that.

Fans don't-they think there team has so much talent than others-I'm guilty, I think the Falcons are going to smoke the Bills this Sunday. Bills have a good defense, Falcons can lose the game, don't expect that, but it certainly could happen.

Panthers can win in Foxboro, won't be because Belichick & Co took them lightly.

37 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Anything can happen but I just don't see it.

Cam is clearly fugged up. Shula is Shula. Rivera has possibly lost the locker room. Olsen, KB, Kalil out. Funchess running go routes. Abandoning the run. Missed tackles and assignments on defense.

Oh, and we're going on the road to face arguably the best QB and coach in NFL history.

I'm thinking I might get an early start on the leaves Sunday.

I am flat out not watching at all. We just got drug by the (formerly) worst team in the NFC South and now we get to face the team that I hate more than ISIS. No thanks. I will pick this up the week after. I actually want to have a working television(home option) and not be imprisoned(bar option) for the rest of the season.

Archived