• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

seeing the saints shut out the dolphins 20-0 puts me a little more at east about last week.

saints d all of a sudden legit? 

Eh, that same Jets O almost got shut out last week against the lowly Jets if not for a garbage TD. That offense is actually worse than ours.

Hey is Fox not working for anyone else?  Every channel is coming in fine except Fox.  My friend said the same thing is happening with his and I just called Charter and got an automated message saying something like "we are currently getting more calls than usual and we can't take your call at this time" which makes me think it's not just us?

Anyone else listening to Panthers radio?

I stepped away from my computer for a few minutes, and when I came back, Ron was talking to Mick.

It sounded like Mick was asking how to get the offense clicking.  Ron said something like getting certain players more involved, mentioned Curtis Samuel.

Isn't Samuel inactive for today??  

Am I senile or is Ron?  Very worrying to be honest.  hoping I misheard something....

12 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Random note, I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Keyvon Seymour gets his first pick today.

He should be familiar with the Pats scheme playing for the Bills. One thing this defense is missing from 15’ season is high TO rate . LBs need to step their game up a notch, Thomas Davis due for a ints!

Keep Pounding

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Ill be flipping for updates on that Buffalo , ATL game , very meaningful if they lose and we win we'll have the same record at 3-1. 

That would be a dream come true...

Can't believe the Saints just shut out the Dolphins.  (I know the Fins are nothing great, but the Saints defense must be better than advertised.)  UGH.  Well at least we weren't shut out last week...

Archived