• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil charged after his pizza shop in Minnesota sells alcohol to a minor

SgtJoo

13 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Not sure how hey could charge Khalil on any level legally unless he had it in writing to sell that person a beer.

Which doesn’t seem to be the case.

its just an ABC officer sting where they have young people go to random bars and restaurants and see if they can get alcohol.

The owner is always responsible. It's the law in pretty much every state that I know of.

43 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Not sure how hey could charge Khalil on any level legally unless he had it in writing to sell that person a beer.

its just an ABC officer sting where they have young people go to random bars and restaurants and see if they can get alcohol.

Some places even employ fake id's to set you up. It's a complete crock. I will never understand why a business has to be a babysitter in people's lives. 

Follow up: The bigger issue is a 17 year old serving because you have to be at least 18 in the US. Also not sure why a GM hasn't passed there servsafe corse. Damn saying all this just reminds me how the government is communist as fug with restaurants. 

1 hour ago, Doc Holiday said:

Isn’t that exploitation? 

Archived