• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike McCoy (OC, Denver) fired

SgtJoo

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Not against bringing him back. It’ll depend how the rest of the season goes if any changes are made to the offensive coaching staff. They are pretty high on their own poo after demolishing Miami’s trash pile of a defense 

yep. we dont get a real test until we play the saints on Dec 3rd

Teams do this all the time...just a scared head coach.

My defense is shitting the bed...we need to score more points.  We can't score more points because we have poo for a QB, and have been playing ball control offense for a long time now.....I know, fire the offensive coach.

Just now, Hoenheim said:

yep. we dont get a real test until we play the saints on Dec 3rd

Saints are very good, but look beatable after the Redskins game. Side note, the Redskins are my pick to be one of the NFCs best teams next season, if they keep Kirk Cousins. It’s insane how much bad luck they’ve gotten.

Just now, thefuzz said:

Teams do this all the time...just a scared head coach.

My defense is shitting the bed...we need to score more points.  We can't score more points because we have poo for a QB, and have been playing ball control offense for a long time now.....I know, fire the offensive coach.

Nah, Elway is just about to shake some things up

32 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Not against bringing him back. It’ll depend how the rest of the season goes if any changes are made to the offensive coaching staff. They are pretty high on their own poo after demolishing Miami’s trash pile of a defense 

Not happening.  He is avaliable at the wrong time. 

Cam and Carolina too strong at the end of seasons.  Shula will be safe 

Archived