• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Jets Game Day Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Finally get running game going (Armah was around 25% snap count last two games) so let’s change it up. So frustrating sometimes.

wont be surprised if we struggle again . Coaches in this organization continue to make boneheaded choices. 

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You are right, it probably has more to do with KB not being here SMH. Our FB has 20%+ snaps in two games and we have 500 yards rushing in those two games. He has almost negligible snap counts in the other 8 games where we have under 800 yards rushing. The OL has a bigger impact but don’t act like having a FB didn’t have any impact. 

Well, Canadian Panther's a pretty good analyst that I chat with a bit. He's charted all of Armah's snaps the past few weeks.

Here's his thoughts:

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Well, Canadian Panther's a pretty good analyst that I chat with a bit. He's charted all of Armah's snaps the past few weeks.

Here's his thoughts:

This makes things a little easier I'm confused but Ron usually confuses me a little we shall see.

Archived