• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our weekly controversy!!! Rejoice!

Hotsauce

So who starts in CJ's place? We know Pep is on a limited snap count and Addison is on the other side. Hall is on IR .. Cox Jr is not ready .. that leaves Wes Horton !?! ..

Atleast Horton is above average in run defense..which will be important vs. Kamara and Ingram.

Maybe we'll try Butler on the outside? Or KK? Or Leave Star and Love in the middle(although neither is an UT, Love does get penetration from at times), or Star and Butler and push KK to the outside? 

We are an injury away from no pass rush ... Hurney get on the phone. 

Side Note: I thought PED's gave an edge ... Jesus, I'd hate to see CJ this season without them..

Again, Hurney get on the phone !!!

1 hour ago, ColumbusCounty said:

So who starts in CJ's place? We know Pep is on a limited snap count and Addison is on the other side. Hall is on IR .. Cox Jr is not ready .. that leaves Wes Horton !?! ..

Atleast Horton is above average in run defense..which will be important vs. Kamara and Ingram.

Maybe we'll try Butler on the outside? Or KK? Or Leave Star and Love in the middle(although neither is an UT, Love does get penetration from at times), or Star and Butler and push KK to the outside? 

We are an injury away from no pass rush ... Hurney get on the phone. 

Side Note: I thought PED's gave an edge ... Jesus, I'd hate to see CJ this season without them..

Again, Hurney get on the phone !!!

David Newton wrote on the Panthers ESPN page that Rivera said Peppers was starting in the place of CJ

Archived