• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams claims he's still in game shape despite sitting on the couch every Sunday, waiting for the "right organization" to call

Bourbarian

DeAngelo made some valid points at first but it went down hill fast.  He basically disrespected Kay right after she asked about the Steelers Patriots matchup and immediately started picking on everyone but Nate because he was the only one that played in the NFL. I had to quit watching and no, DeAngelo will not be invited on the show again and was a complete ass. 

LOL the you didn't play NFL football so you don't know football verbal vomit...lol most HC's were never NFL players....LOL dood is a clown hell i thought I couldn't have less respect for the guy.

Now we know why Greg Hardy...GREG HARDY was the only one showin up. Sounds bout right.

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

I thought he was wrastlin'

honestly he should be. he loves it and he actually had the best non-wrestler performance of all time. of course he would get paid about a 10th of what he would in the NFL so i can see why he's still chasing it.

Archived