• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I saw (and photographed) Jerry Richardson after the Atlanta game

Hotsauce

As we were leaving our club level seats in Mercedes-Benz Stadium, we were taking a lesser known route out to the exits. 

Low and behold, JR came sliding off the elevator and loaded onto a golf cart. I wipped out the camera and snagged a quick pic, just as the security guard put their hands up to yell “no photos”. 

As he was driving off, I yelled “Thank you Mister Richardson” and he waived at me. 

The end. 

82737D14-E532-430D-8529-146D486DB43A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

As we were leaving our club level seats in Mercedes-Benz Stadium, we were taking a lesser known route out to the exits. 

Low and behold, JR came sliding off the elevator and loaded onto a golf cart. I wipped out the camera and snagged a quick pic, just as the security guard put their hands up to yell “no photos”. 

As he was driving off, I yelled “Thank you Mister Richardson” and he waived at me. 

The end. 

82737D14-E532-430D-8529-146D486DB43A.jpeg

"Thanks Mr. Richardson for bringing a team to th Carolinas, because that is way more important than your use of racial slurs and mistreatment of women over your tenure."

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

"Thanks Mr. Richardson for bringing a team to th Carolinas, because that is way more important than your use of racial slurs and mistreatment of women over your tenure."

To be fair, the African American female driving already had her seatbelt on...

7 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I bet when you were a kid, you raged against the Micro Machines®️

they think just because that guy tells me what to buy in a super fast voice they're going to tell me what to do, but i don't care what speed you talk it's not happening

Archived