• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newsflash: Carolina Panthers Are in the Playoffs

chknwing

Man I dont think I have ever seen this forum this depressing heading into a playoff game.  You have been spoiled by the success of this team over the years.  FFS, show a little enthusiasm.  It's sad that no one is giving Carolina a chance, not even the fans.  Some of you act as if you would rather be one of the teams dumping their staff and hitting the reset button.  fug that.  Go Panthers!

Yep everyone is acting like we are the worst 11-5 team ever!

I honestly believe we can win sunday. I didnt want to play New Orleans, true, but I know if I was player their is no way I would let the  same team beat me 3x in one year!

Our games against the pats in foxoboro and our vikes game gives me hope.

Plus the MVP ability of CAM.

Just pray good Cam shows up this sunday.

It took me roughly 24-30 hours to get over that brutal knife in the back loss to blow the division. Now it's time to get PUMPED. We're gonna waltz right into that stupid frigging Dome and pull some harry potter voodoo sh*t on the Aints; I'll be there handing out paper bags as their loser fans cry their way out of the stadium. And after that we'll go to Philly thinking our sh*t don't stink. And frankly, in that damn city, our sh*t will smell like roses. We'll shut them out on our way to MN, where we'll set up an igloo and make it our home because we'll be there for damn near a month before returning home for our Super Bowl parade.

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

It took me roughly 24-30 hours to get over that brutal knife in the back loss to blow the division. Now it's time to get PUMPED. We're gonna waltz right into that stupid frigging Dome and pull some harry potter voodoo sh*t on the Aints; I'll be there handing out paper bags as their loser fans cry their way out of the stadium. And after that we'll go to Philly thinking our sh*t don't stink. And frankly, in that damn city, our sh*t will smell like roses. We'll shut them out on our way to MN, where we'll set up an igloo and make it our home because we'll be there for damn near a month before returning home for our Super Bowl parade.

Somebody pie this guy already 

It’s been a very strange year. Between all the controversies, JR, the hot and very cold nature of this team, it’s hard to get excited about going into the saints dome and coming out with a W. Do I think we can do it? Yes. I’ve always said playoffs are weird, they’re a different animal. Some unlikely people step up in unlikely times. It’s just the nature of the beast. Regardless I will be rooting us on hard with my friends. Whatever happens, happens. 

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Nope, can't get excited about the playoffs when the team can't even give 100% to win the division.  When they show they give a fug then I will start to believe again.  Until then my focus is on the new owner.

bc you can make a difference....  I mean what are you going to focus on if a sale wont occur until end of the playoffs?

So you'll be telling all us "fake fans" to stop rooting for the Panthers when we get blown out by the saints for the 3rd time in a row?

And that we should be proud we had a winning season and managed to sneak into the playoffs after a 6-10 dumpster fire post 2015? That we're "trending in the right direction" even though we still have the exact same weaknesses we did years ago on the roster ? That back to back winning seasons dont matter?

You hang your hat on occasional winning seasons and just appearing in the playoffs, more power to you dude.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

bc you can make a difference....  I mean what are you going to focus on if a sale wont occur until end of the playoffs?

I won't be focusing on anything to do with this team until new ownership is in place.  Not going to get excited until that happens.  If they win, great!  But I'm not counting on it.

Archived