• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This could be the Patriots last run, would you go after Belichick?

Hotsauce

IF all this was true (and I personally think it's 85% ratings based bullsh*t with a little truth tied in) and BB was leaving New England then why wouldn't he just go to San Fran where he could actually unite with Jimmy G and stick it to the Patriots? Lol

I would be head over heels for the hoodie to coach our team, but there's no chance of that ever happening 

As much as I’d want him as our next Head Coach/GM, it’s not happening for one reason alone.

He’d get snatched up most likely before we got a new owner. And even if we had new ownership, the uncertainty of leaving Charlotte for an unknown city is not something I could EVER see Belicheck doing

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

If that were true,...

they could have our whole team except Luke and cam and we start over. Ha

i would pay him whatever he wants. 

I would trade any player on this team for BB in a heartbeat(assuming he wants to coach at least 8 more years)

54 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

I would trade any player on this team for BB in a heartbeat(assuming he wants to coach at least 8 more years)

That’s would be a debate, trade Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly for Bill?

Belicheck could probably go get Case Keenum and be set. 

I would feel real horrible about watching our stars play on another team, but if we won 3 Super Bowls in 10 years and went deep in the playoffs every year I guess that would be short lived.

8 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

So a story is about to drop by ESPN about a major riff between Brady, Belichick, and Kraft. Details have already begun to leak.  Basically it came down to Belichick wanted to start Jimmy Garoppolo over Brady this season, so Brady went to Kraft, and Kraft traded him. So Belichick is telling all of his assistants to take other jobs elsewhere. 

http://dailysnark.com/report-tom-brady-went-robert-kraft-force-belichick-trade-jimmy-garoppolo/

Interesting story to follow for sure. We could (potentially) see these guys in their last game ever together.

And an even crazier thing to ponder...if Belichick were to be without a job, but wanted to coach again, would Carolina (and it’s new ownership) potentially go after a guy like that?

You forgot to mention the “Dr” Brady, Gronk and others are seeing instead of the team doctors. He was basically allowed free access to anywhere he wanted to go until B.B. got pissed and kicked hm out.

Archived