• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sucks, but I promise we'll be better next year.

Rags

5 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

Guess the dude hasn't seen Shula or Ron in the last couple of years..lol. .granted we got to a SB, but our coaches went full retard during that game, like a deer in the headlights...very sad. ..

Seattle would've probably won the divisional game if they weren't down by so much in the 1st half, Seattle held them scoreless the entire 2nd half they were already kind've figured out in that game Denver obviously was paying attention.

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

We need to bring Star back and somehow someway we need Norwell.

Less concerned with losing Star, as I think you can find decent run stuffer DTs at a reasonable price. Norwell will be a big loss if not resigned and the left half of the line automatically becomes a very concerning liability.

Resign Norwell, let Star walk, spend FA money on a wide receiver and safety, and draft the rest of the positions we need (another WR, S, CB, DE, LT)

4 minutes ago, stirs said:

I promise

I guarantee

These are always good thread beginnings

I shouldn't have said that in hindsight.

I see Cam right now and he's fed up. How he acted last week with the Falcons. How he acted this week with the refs and his post game comments.

Cam wants a change. Either we change here or he goes somewhere else. 

Shula isn't the same as he was two years ago.

He wasn't the same as he was last year.

And he'll be different next year.

Whether it's for better or worse we'll see. But I just have a strong feeling this team will be better next season.

1 minute ago, Rags said:

I see Cam right now and he's fed up. How he acted last week with the Falcons. How he acted this week with the refs and his post game comments.

You failed when you said Shula and Ron will improve that is factually incorrect and will not happen.

Also he may end up going somewhere since everyone just got an extension so, nope no change that's not what this franchise does. This is the type of team that loses a Cam instead of doing the right thing.

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

Meanwhile, we have Ron and Shula extended with Ron lobbying for Hurney to stay as well.

It's up to new ownership to do something to change the status quo.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meanwhile, we have Ron and Shula extended with Ron lobbying for Hurney to stay as well.

It's up to new ownership to do something to change the status quo.

This is assuming things stay status quo.

I think it all starts with Cam right now. He's the face of the franchise. He's the face of the revolution at the QB position. He's done trying to prove himself and trying to get everyone to like him. He just wants to win.

I don't think we'll see the same Ron, the same Shula or even the same Hurney. I think they all want to win too and realize the game is changing.

I think we honestly have the pieces. We're not as lost as some people think. We're close. I know we're tired of losing. But I'm sure those who are gonna be here next year from this team are gonna be tired too.

Archived