• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now OC is done, should we now be focusing on DC now that it seems Wilks is as good as gone?

Hotsauce

It sounds like the coaching carousel is going to pass by Wilks this time. Apparently the finalists for the Giants job are McDaniels, Patricia, and Shurmer with Patricia as the fave. The fave for the Cardinals seems to be Shurmer. He's not interviewing with the Colts (McDaniels or another offensive guy here) or Lions (Patricia as their #1, Vrabel as their #2 from what I've read).

27 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

It sounds like the coaching carousel is going to pass by Wilks this time. Apparently the finalists for the Giants job are McDaniels, Patricia, and Shurmer with Patricia as the fave. The fave for the Cardinals seems to be Shurmer. He's not interviewing with the Colts (McDaniels or another offensive guy here) or Lions (Patricia as their #1, Vrabel as their #2 from what I've read).

I could see the Lions taking a look at him. I mean there standards are somewhat low. 

Archived