• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart released "confirmed"

Captain Obvious

21 minutes ago, RumHam said:

That Jacksonville run in the hurricane back in 2012. The stiff arm on monday night against tampa in 08. the run against minnesota this year.

Don’t forget the long TD against the Seahawks in 2015 in the playoffs. That was awesome.

8 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Why let stew find out about it from someone else.  This was the right way to do it

Marty was working and there was no rush.  I agree, the timing (leaving Indy) was off.  Wonder why he told SI it was too early to make a decision about Stew and then flies home the next day to do it?  He did not have to hear it from someone else--he just did not have to stop working to take a day to leave combine prep.  Hope my point is clear--I agree with the "eye to eye" approach (if not emotional).

1 hour ago, Dorian Gray said:

Voth on Twitter saying Hurney was at the combine in Indy, and flew back to Charlotte just to meet with Stew in person.

That’s how you do it.

Sad to see Stew go, but it was time. Hoping Hurney will now grab a RB mid draft to pair with CMC.

It's funny to read all of the negative comments about Stewart. He can't find holes, he has never been a part of the Panthers success, he's slow, etc. Stewart has been a great Panther and a great RB. Our o-line has not been a great run blocking o-line. The majority of Stew's runs, he was hit in seconds after getting the ball, if not immediately. Stewart has been a stand up guy with Great Character that deserves some respect from Panther Phanns...

Wishing you the best Stewart, thanks for the years...

Archived