• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Clutch Was Jairus Wright Last Year? Had 18 Receptions. Guess How Many Third Down Conversions?

Saca312

20 minutes ago, Riv said:

The fact that people are excited about Torrey Smith and discouraged by Jarius Wright is really all you need to know about the football IQ of most the posters here.

Hey I don't like either pickup so don't put me in the liking one and not the other. How about u pay attention before just assuming.

8 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Hey I don't like either pickup so don't put me in the liking one and not the other. How about u pay attention before just assuming.

So, why don't you explain why you do not like either signing? Also please include better options, contracts, and cap implications. That is the best way to express your disdain, instead of just saying everything sucks.

7 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

So, why don't you explain why you do not like either signing? Also please include better options, contracts, and cap implications. That is the best way to express your disdain, instead of just saying everything sucks.

He just became aware of the salary cap and easily accessible cap spending resources yesterday. It's going to take him a while to digest that info.

55 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

Cotchery wasn't a 'sexy' pick up. However he meant a ton to our offense's ability to sustain drives. 

Yep, I like the signing, cheap and proven reliability. Sounds like a cheap guy with good hands that knows how to get open and is familiar with Norv. He's not the answer to all our offensive woes, but a solid move.

Basically Hurney has blown this offseason. 5 million to a kicker, which looks bad now. Trading Worley for an old WR while not doing enough research on the replacement and pulling a Gettleman with no backup plan in place. Signing a DT that wasn't a need. On top of not trying to work with Kalil on restructuring and for the love of god why is Shepherd still on the roster? We still going 6-10.

2 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Basically Hurney has blown this offseason. 5 million to a kicker, which looks bad now. Trading Worley for an old WR while not doing enough research on the replacement and pulling a Gettleman with no backup plan in place. Signing a DT that wasn't a need. On top of not trying to work with Kalil on restructuring and for the love of god why is Shepherd still on the roster? We still going 6-10.

Those are huge oversights here on the huddle. Signing Poe and re-signing Gano were bad moves. Sheppard should be shown the door.

Archived