• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodnight Charlotte if Goodnight

15 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

You guys cheering on Goodnight smh.....you know he’s going to move the team to Raleigh right.    Raleigh is giddy about the Goodnight news....nothing will make that step brother happier than taking our team away.  

North Carolina is North Carolina, I don't care which city.

This is not happening btw.

24 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

You guys cheering on Goodnight smh.....you know he’s going to move the team to Raleigh right.    Raleigh is giddy about the Goodnight news....nothing will make that step brother happier than taking our team away.  

One I would be estatic if the team moved to Raleigh, going from a 4 1/2 hour drive to 2 hour drive for me would be awesome.  Love Charlotte, but I don’t live there anymore.

Secondly team is still in North Carolina so doesn’t matter to me as long as it stays in North Carolina.

Thirdly, the team ain’t going no fuging where. I would love it if they make bed to Raleigh, but that ain’t happening. The team is never leaving Charlotte pure and simple. If you don’t know why the team isn’t moving then you know nothing about market demographics which is what the NFL makes all decisions on.

I'm not saying that an NFL team won't work in the Triangle some day, but why in the hell would Goodnight want to mess with the goose that's laying the golden egg? I mean, not only is Charlotte a bigger market, but it's right there on the border where the redheaded step children of the Carolinas can easily cross the border and partake of the Carolina Panthers. 

Archived