• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the top defensive ends in the world, former Panther, destroying Arena League in real time

Nails

6 hours ago, Nails said:

The Carolina Panthers have still never won a Super Bowl, and are bidding adieu to their sexual assaulting owner (oh the irony).  The Panthers have also unsatisfactorily addressed the defensive end position and desperately need a DOMINANT front to offset the question marks in the back.  So we are where we are and it is what it is.  We would become the Super Bowl favorite with this man, to the chagrin and ire of the other 31. 

38641F3A-79FE-4A67-8754-3ACD3581F939.jpeg

No we wouldnt. We're no where near the favorite for the super bowl and one aging DE who has been out of the league for 3 years isn't going to cause any panic. Off the top of my head, the Rams, Vikings, eagles, saints, and Steelers all have better squads on paper than we do. Adding Hardy doesn't make us better than any of them. We went 15-1 without his Crazy ass and the team that had him had the number 3 pick. 

He isn't the missing piece. He never was. We did fine without him. He needed us more than we needed him. His own ego for in the way of him making a comeback in the NFL. He acted like such a twat that Jerry Jones didn't want him anymore. That's an accomplishment.

Move on.

6 hours ago, Nails said:

And?  A petty drug accusation keeping a player out of the CFL or NFL?  Zay Jones, OUR 2nd ROUND TARGET last year, was on bath salts, fought his brother, damaged property, nearly killed himself and others, and left a naked bloody mess on video.  Gimme a break.

Dude, what are you talking about? 

All I said was Canada, THE COUNTRY, is strict about letting people with criminal backgrounds into the country. That goes beyond the CFL. My post had nothing to do with how I felt or if I thought he deserved another chance. It was explaining why he likely wouldn’t play in the CFL next year, 

You need to relax and carefully read next time.

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If that was the case, you'd think that he'd be on someone's roster in the NFL. Not even teams like the Bengals and Raiders would touch him and they're willing to overlook damn near anything character or even criminal related.

Because perception is EVERYTHING, Its not about facts. As a fan, you should understand that by now.

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If that was the case, you'd think that he'd be on someone's roster in the NFL. Not even teams like the Bengals and Raiders would touch him and they're willing to overlook damn near anything character or even criminal related.

Agreed. I just wanted easy pie

1 minute ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

This is just one of many reasons why living in Richmond, VA is sad from a sports perspective. We literally have VCU basketball and a bunch of poo like this. Rejoice in the fact that if you live within an hour of Charlotte it’s easy to get to see real professional sports. Here, not so much. 

what are you talking about, you've got the redskins' training facility in town!

11 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Just let it go, and move on, Jesus. If Hardy weren't such a dipshit he'd still be in the league.

That's really all that needs to be said. 

He had a second chance, and he blew it!  I would say that you can't be that dumb. But he was, and that's that. 

I hope he's smarter with his finances, otherwise it really will be a tragic story.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Two bruises on her back and chin don't consist of "all over". Most of her damage came from her arms and feet which consists of someone who was attacking another and fell or was pushed. But like I said because she is a white female you and everyone else are going to stretch the facts to make the black guy guilty. Ray Rice cold clocked his GF but no one really cared because she was black. 

No one really cared about the Ray Rice situation? Wow. That is a truly selective memory that you have. Your race baiting has gone full retard.

Archived