• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Marquis Flowers Answers "CAMERON. NEWTON" when asked who is the best QB he's ever faced

Saca312

19 minutes ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Sorry, but I'm not going to leave Panthers football discussion entirely to amateur-hour chuckleheads and bandwagon babies. Even the most clueless homers can benefit over time by proximity to a more informed and experienced opinion. Even you may eventually learn something.

It must suck to actively hate the QB of your favorite team for 15 plus years straight. You might want to be the one to reevaluate your situation. You're gonna feel really dumb when Cam gets his bust in Canton.

9 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Sorry, but I'm not going to leave Panthers football discussion entirely to amateur-hour chuckleheads and bandwagon babies. Even the most clueless homers can benefit over time by proximity to a more informed and experienced opinion. Even you may eventually learn something.

hey man, my third eye is wide open. 

a10.gif

17 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Didn’t you know that those of us that don’t believe Cam Is the GOAT aren’t welcome here ? Funny though, we still keep coming. :) 

Archived