• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regular Season Schedule

bigdog10

14 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Thanks. I thought it was something like that. 

Weekend in NOLA, smacking your Saints around in Sunday, NYE on Monday, and then the Sugar Bowl on Tuesday!?! Holy poo that may be the weekend that actually puts an end to me.

Just like last year, amirite?

:tongue:

30 minutes ago, Panther49er said:

Lol, Falcons @ Eagles season opener... Falcons take the first L if the 2018 NFL season. I dig it.

Prob the best time to play the Eagles, either playing against Foles or getting Wentz in his first game back from injury.  That crowd will be amped though 

9 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

How many ears in a row is that now?

So I looked it up we have not had an home opener in five years if we start on the road again. Also if u go before that it would be 8 out of 9 years. So if we start on the road again this year that will be one home game to start season in 9 years? I bet if you look at everybody else's schedule it's nothing like that. But damn Richardson wanted to put their damn logo in the middle of the field

Screw u NFL!!!

10 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

So I looked it up we have not had an home opener in five years if we start on the road again. Also if u go before that it would be 8 out of 9 years. So if we start on the road again this year that will be one home game to start season in 9 years? I bet if you look at everybody else's schedule it's nothing like that. But damn Richardson wanted to put their damn logo in the middle of the field

Screw u NFL!!!

Thanks for the infor. 8 of 9 is stupid and I bet you are right, no way any other teams are close to that.

Archived