• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where to go in Round 4?

chknwing

Kyzir White for me. I want a true box safety.

He has elite burst, 1.55 10 yd split with under 7 sec 3 cone drill.

He lacks top end speed and does show fluid hips but he is a solid tackler and quick on diagnosing plays.

Gaulden FS/White SS would be not the fastest safety dou but a strong enforcing style while our CBs bring the speed.

Yes Hurney draft White!

15 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

The 3rd round debacle has me saying F it all...with the first pick in the 4th, we shall take...

Shaquem Griffin 

They did said they wanted to get faster on D and its TD's last year + he has a four game suspension to serve ...I wouldn't be mad...dude can ball but I'd trade back a few spots.

Ironically, our motto is keep pounding so I could actually see this happening.  

Just now, ColumbusCounty said:

They did said they wanted to get faster on D and its TD's last year + he has a four game suspension to serve ...I wouldn't be mad...dude can ball but I'd trade back a few spots.

Ironically, our motto is keep pounding so I could actually see this happening.  

Voth said he's not a fit.

2 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Btw, BPA would be Crosby or Hurst

Have seen a couple of people mention Hurst's name. Mike Mayock said tonight that he's off of everybody's draft boards because of his heart problem.

Obviously, someone could still take a chance on him, but it sounds like that isn't too probable.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Have seen a couple of people mention Hurst's name. Mike Mayock said tonight that he's off of everybody's draft boards because of his heart problem.

Obviously, someone could still take a chance on him, but it sounds like that isn't too probable.

Wow ... I feel for the guy. He had a lot of talent too. I was wondering why he dropped so far. 

Just now, ColumbusCounty said:

Wow ... I feel for the guy. He had a lot of talent too. I was wondering why he dropped so far. 

Agree it's sad.

From what I've seen, if he's right about him being completely off of everybody's boards, I have to imagine it's pretty serious. Serious as in they think it could kill him.

Archived